Guidelines for Authors – Japan-ASEAN Transdisciplinary Studies Working Paper Series (TDWPS)
Guidelines for Authors
- CSEAS faculty members, CSEAS research fellows, J-ASEAN postdoctoral fellows, CSEAS visiting scholars, affiliated researchers, and research collaborators are welcome to submit your papers.
- Those who are not employed at CSEAS must obtain approval from a CSEAS faculty to submit your papers.
- All papers should conform to our style guideline (see separate guideline).
Papers related to research activities of Japan-ASEAN Transdisciplinary Studies are acceptable.
Submissions are acceptable in any language. Papers in languages other than English should be accompanied by an abstract in English. Proofing and editing is the responsibility of the author(s).
Where to submit
Please submit your paper in PDF format to the J-ASEAN Secretariat:
Uploading on web
Papers will only be electronically released through the J-ASEAN website and KURENAI. Submitted papers will be numbered consecutively. A cover page with the consecutive number will be attached to the paper. Publication dates will, in principle, be recorded with the received date. Authors can request replacement or withdrawal of their paper.
Authors retain copyright of their own papers. Any opinions expressed in authors work do not necessarily reflect those of Japan-ASEAN Transdisciplinary Studies (J-ASEAN).
Format and style
Please follow the following format and style.
- Page format
Times New Roman 10-12pt
- Papers in languages other than English should be accompanied by a title, an abstract, and authors’ names and affiliations in English.
- Authors should be identified by an asterisk (*), affiliation and contact details (e-mail address) given as a footnote to the first page.